After four phone calls and some heated “discussions”, 3 workers from Construx came to the house today and got the sump line buried. Woooo, finally.
BUT, when I got home I discovered that they connected the buried pipe to the temporary line coming out of the house. They were supposed to attach it to the line coming out of the house that’s like 3′ under ground. So I called Construx a few minutes til 5 and they are supposed to call me in the morning with what they’re planning on doing. It really shouldn’t take but maybe an hour to fix.
So right now we have a very large area of dirt that they are also going to be putting sod over (I didn’t have to argue for that!) next week. Soooo close to being all done.
Our furniture arrives in two days!