We actually got home last night, around 7pm. Friday morning, Ana was told her platelet count was up to 14,000 (still abysmal) and that she’d be staying another day. After some begging the doctor said she could get another test in the afternoon and if that looked good, that decision would be reconsidered.
They came around and tested in the afternoon and she was up to 33,000 and we were given the ok to go home! It still took several hours to actually leave the hospital but that was expected.
Thanks again to everyone for their thoughts and prayers this week. It was nerve racking for a while there and it really helped.