Finally I was able to get a weekend not surrounded by rain so I could get the deck and driveway waterproofed. Took about 3 hours to do both with the added bonus of now having a sunburn and waterproof hands!
Ana and I made a grocery run today and made use of Chef’s shopping list feature. I found a bug where you can’t print if the machine doesn’t have any printers defined, imagine that! I think I need to handle that case a little more gracefully than just crashing. Maybe an error message instead. As I tried to enter the bug into Bugzilla I was denied because I had forgotten to move the database to the new server. Pretty sad that it took me a few minutes to realize why it wasn’t working.